Quality of Healthcare
Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH)
The Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) was formed through the initiatives of the Ministry of Health Malaysia (MOH), Association of Private Hospitals of Malaysia (APHM) and the Malaysian Medical Association (MMA).
The Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) is an independent, not for profit organization working actively in participation with healthcare professionals to ensure safety and continuous quality improvement in health in the services provided by healthcare facilities and services in the country.
Function of MSQH
- Conduct a voluntary quality accreditation program for Malaysian healthcare organisations.
- Develop and continually review healthcare standards in consultation with the industry and professional bodies.
- Conduct education programs.
- Advice and consult on healthcare quality improvement.
- Publish resource materials for accreditation.
- Offer information services on quality in healthcare.
Advocates and supports continuous quality improvement and safety in healthcare.
MSQH is recognised nationally and internationally as the lead organisation for promotion and improvement of quality and safety in healthcare in Malaysia.
- Integrity & Equity
- Customer centered
- Assure Safety